Wednesday, May 23, 2012

On the dock

There's something about white pants that says classic nautical. 


So I thought it was just fitting that these photos be taken on the dock with our 1967 vintage runabout.




My styling of the white denim was not a typical nautical look but the vibe still shines through with this lake setting.



The crystals on the pant's back pockets needed something a bit dressier and I thought this Liberty print blouse was perfect.



 And a pretty bib necklace added some extra color and sparkle.


Shirt: Talbot's-thrifted
Pants: Joe's Jeans-TJ Maxx
Necklace-Target
Shoes-Payless

I'm linked up at Transatlantic Blonde and The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday

     

10 comments:

  1. Cute outfit. Love the jeans and the necklace is fabulous. I host a Friday linky, Anything Goes, you are welcome to come link up later this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These is what I like white pants it's classy and you can match with any color and design. Great outfit on you!

    Kim,USA

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit, love the white pants :)

    http://www.navlandstyle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the necklace and how it creates an illusion of pulling the light aqua tone from the shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH my ... its all perfect! Love the blouse, white pants & bib necklace .. casual but looks amazing! pippa
    www.shopwithpippa.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never been able to pull off white pants so big kudos!

    Did you know you have captcha on? Here is how to turn it off:

    http://transatlanticblonde.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/i-hate-captcha-aka-1-2-3-tutorial-to.html#

    ReplyDelete
  7. I almost bought that necklace the other day! I may have to go back for it it looks so great on you. White pants are great for summer-love the lake photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors in this outfit-especially the color of the necklace. Where is it from? BTW: Those white pants fit you like a charm!

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The necklace is from Target. I bought it a few weeks ago on clearance for like $13 (was $29 or $39), a little pricey from my vantage point but I really loved it and knew I would pair it with a lot of different outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete