Wednesday, May 30, 2012

So Hot!

Not me, the weather.






It has been gorgeous and I've been so hot, all I want to put on is something free and easy.




It was muggy this morning and this was the simplest outfit I could wear to go into town and still feel "put together".




I think the real star are the shoes....





By the time I got home and found time to take outfit pictures the heat broke with a pretty serious down pour. The temperatures dropped 25 degrees Fahrenheit. I love how refreshed everything feels after a rain on a hot day.



At first I thought this was a thrift free outfit, then I realized one of the bracelets I had on was thrifted! Phew, you guys might have lost respect for me!





Dress: Target
Necklace: Target
Shoes: Sofft via Marshall's (2010)
Bracelet: Monet (thrifted)


pleated poppy 

I'm linked up today at What I wore Wednesday at the Pleated Poppy and with TransAtlantic Blonde

9 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE your shoes, very chic outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the polka dots! I wish it was still hot here :( Hot for us is 70 though lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A dress is such an easy way to stay cool when it's hot out :) Your polka dot dress is adorable!

    -Sharon
    Enter to win a clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No doubt about it. You definitely look well put together. Every once in a while I end up wearing a thrift free outfit...I feel so guilty about it when it happens...LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!
    Enjoy, and feel free to visit me. I hope you will consider of following each other! What do you think?

    KISSEEEEES

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! It is all fabulous!

    I would absolutely LOVE to have you link this up on my Casual Friday link up party starting tomorrow, it would be perfect!

    Thanks!
    Allison
    http://twothirtyfivedesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog and I had to laugh a little when I saw this post - I have the exact same dress, which I bought THRIFTED! It was actually the dress that sparked my love for thrift-store shopping! I often wear it with a wide red belt right under the bust, red pumps and pearls. I just feel like a million bucks in that get-up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's awesome,I love it and thanks for the styling idea!

    ReplyDelete