Wednesday, June 20, 2012

All dressed up

I love dresses. They are just a straight forward simple piece of clothing.




 Slip one on and you look put together and well dressed.


 Pretty shoes


 Pretty necklace. All ready to go!


Side note: I'm now realizing this outfit is thrift-less, it happens. I rediscovered this necklace I had bought about 4 years ago as a inexpensive ($3) alternative to the J.Crew bubble necklace when it first came out. Not as many baubles or beads hanging down but the effect is still pretty

Dress: Ann Taylor Loft
Shoes: Payless
Necklace: Target


Linked up today for What I wore Wednesday at the Pleated Poppy and at TransAtlantic Blonde.



pleated poppy

10 comments:

  1. Love LOVE your shoes! I love the blue with the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blue accents too!! The shoes are amazing : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you accessorized your dress. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a dress too! Great necklace and matching shoes. I found on WIWW, nice to meet you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that necklace! I was thinking you were going to say it was J.Crew. Can't believe it was only $3!!!

    BTW- Thank you so much for you sweet comment on my blog. I really appreciated it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the necklace! I have been so tempted to buy the J Crew inspired necklace off of Ebay.. you got a steal with yours! I love that is it similar, but different then the one everyone is wearing these days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute sandals - and perfect with that necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that necklace and those fun sandals! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete