Tuesday, July 10, 2012

At the University


Well, as I said in an earlier post, I think I'm in a style rut. I say this because all I could manage to put together for an outfit today was a suit. It is appropriate in that I was on campus and working today... 


But, it isn't a good excuse and I need to get creative!


So, the best thing I can say about this outfit post is that the pictures are set in a different background.




And I think I am really lucky to work at such a beautiful place.



I love this J.Crew suit it is such a timeless classic and paired with the blouse and necklace, it is a relaxed look. And, I will work on mixing up my wardrobe!


Suit: J.Crew
Shirt: thrifted
Shoes: Payless
Necklace: Target
Bag: Kate Spade





pleated poppy

9 comments:

  1. I love the pop of red from your shoes! You may be wearing a suit but it is not a boring suit and you've styled it really well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thanks for hosting your weekly link up!

      Delete
  2. Love this look! That suit is amazing! And love all the accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is super cute! The suit is a great piece, and I love the gingham top and fun necklace with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you look great! The gingham top is a little unexpected with a suit and the pops of color are great! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the suit, too! I love the red shoes with the outfit. It's a very summery suit look! :)Ally

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the necklace with the checked shirt. Spices up a traditional suit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I always try to look like I'm not in a "SUIT".

      Delete