Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Shameless

 I totally ripped this outfit off from Kendi at Kendi  Eveyday. But, that's what fashion blogging is all about, ripping off, shameless copying of trends, right? 


Well maybe not but, I love to read a ton of blogs and I always get so much "inspiration" that way.



It's the head scarf that is a new feature; my hair was quite wind blown and unruly and the scarf highlighted it in a good way while taming down the curls.


All-in-all, I think it is a classic look that anyone can wear. Thank you all for your posts and the inspiration you add everyday to the fashion and style blogosphere!



Shirt: J.Crew Selvedge Chambray
Pants: Fragile via TJ Maxx
Shoes: Target
Scarf: Perry Ellis-thrifted


Linked up for What I wore Wednesday with Lindsay at the pleated poppy:

pleated poppy

and at TransAtlantic Blonde:




2 comments:

  1. You're right. That's a classic look. Impossible to go wrong with white jeans and chambray shirt. Gives me ideas....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The head scarf looks super cute!

    Thanks for linking up! Please remember to comment on the main post plus another linked post to join in :)

    Transatlantic Blonde

    ReplyDelete