Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wild for white



I love white jeans...I have a skinny pair, a boot cut pair and a cropped pair.



 I just rarely put them on the blog because they are an item that I throw on when I'm going for easy and not thinking too much.


But, that may be selling these jeans and outfit a bit short or not representing accurately what I wear.


 So, here they are in an outfit from earlier in the month before this heat wave came upon us. Now, I can barely manage to get out of my swim suit.



Pants: Joe's Jeans
Shirt: J.Crew Vintage T
Shoes: Sofft
Belt: Target


Linking up for What I wore Wednesday at Transatlantic Blonde and with Lindsay at the Pleated Poppy.



7 comments:

  1. You look chic on this outfit. I like white jeans too! ^_^


    Kim, USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love white jeans! I thought I'd finally found the pair for me, but I was wrong- and I ended up selling them. You look fab in these, especially with that animal print belt!
    --Vivienne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. White can be tricky, keep looking...it's hard to thrift white though, they are usually stained or icky.

      Delete
  3. I've never owned white pants of any kind but they look so CLASSY that I suspect I might be doing myself a disservice.

    ReplyDelete