Wednesday, August 8, 2012

For the birds


You may or may not have recieved an email from Polyvore plugging their latest and greatest style references.  Well, I did, and this outfit is the result of their impact on me. I quickly rummaged through my drawer and pulled out this thrifted T-shirt.


I paired it simply with a denim pencil skirt and added some flats.



I wasn't going to post this shirt until I was sure of the silhouette of the flying birds but, I wanted to share this before birds were old news in fashion and I was woefully behind. 


P.S. I'm pretty sure they are...a mixed bag of birds, some look like gulls, others raptors and some parrots. 

Shirt: thrifted!
Skirt: Citizen's of Humanity-thrifted!
Shoes: Stuart Weitzman-thrifted!



Linked up with Lindsay for What I wore Wednesday at the pleated poppy.

7 comments:

  1. dang! i never score sweet stuff liek that from thrift stores. awesome job girl!

    over from pleated poppy wiww. :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, great luck! The skirt and shoes both had me doing the happy dance all the way to the cash register!

      Delete
  2. lovin' that bird T...it'd look cute with some colorful jeans, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I was thinking my yellow jeans may have been a better choice...but, it was so HOT, I could bear to pull those skinnies on!

      Delete
  3. love that top on you! i'm sure you'll find so many cute ways to style it :)

    Chioma
    C’s Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the printed tee! Also- I need to find a denim pencil, this looks great!

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com//

    ReplyDelete