Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Polka Dots

Leopard goes with polka dots, right?


Another outfit put together trying to span the seasons and the temperature range. I started off with a jacket over the blouse.


 And then I didn't need it at the end of a really beautiful day.



I like the way the pink scarf added color and played off the skirt print.


Jacket: J.Crew (part of suit)
Skirt: Christopher and Banks-thrifted
Shirt: Tommy Hilfiger-thrifted
Scarf: Walmart
Shoes: Banana Republic

Linked up today with Lindsay from the Pleated Poppy.

pleated poppy

4 comments:

  1. LOVe that polka dot skirt!


    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, leopard goes with EVERYTHING. I consider it a neutral! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am wearing almost the exact same outfit today. I even added some pink suede heels for some color... ala... your lovely scarf.

    Too funny!

    BTW... thank you for the kind comment on my blog the other day... they are greatly appreciated.

    http://theleatherskirt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! Love the skirt. Fellow thrifter. And in Georgia our weather is needing a jacket or cardi in the morning. Warmer in the afternoon.

    ReplyDelete