Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Golden Fall


I put this outfit together, wore it all day and didn't get pictures of it until evening. I swear it looked a lot better fresh and unrumpled!


The grey sweater toned down the golden mustard of the cords and the leopard belt added a bit of interest.

 

I liked the crispness of the white shirt and paired with my trusty Frye Durango's it felt right in season!


Cords: GAP Real Straight-thrifted
Sweater: GAP-thrifted
Shirt: J.Crew
Boots: Frye
Belt: Target

Linked up today at Pleated Poppy

pleated poppy

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute fall outfit! Love the mustard cords with the gray sweater - those are my favorite colors together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you find those cords at a thrift store already! Lucky! You look great, and I love that you are a fellow thrifter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this look, like you're about to go riding :)

    Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving these mustard cords! Can't believe someone got rid of them. But their loss is your thrifted treasure :)

    ReplyDelete