Thursday, October 4, 2012

Very casual

My blog has been neglected. A teaching overload, a new kindergartner and a lingering cold and bronchitis have kept me from posting much in the past month.


 I found these pictures I took 3-4 weeks ago still on my camera and decided to post them.


 This was a casual Saturday afternoon look with boyfriend jeans, boat shoes, a gingham shirt and a cable V neck.


All finished off with dirty hair. I will be back and cleaned up soon!

Jeans: For all Mankind-resale shop (Clothes Mentor)
Shirt: H&M-thrifted
Sweater: J.Crew-thrifted
Shoes: Target



Linked up with the pleated poppy for WIWW.


3 comments:

  1. Hope you get better soon.

    Dealing with pneumonia myself. The change in seasons is always so hard.

    Take care of yourself.

    http://theleatherskirt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sweater layered over the button-up! Glad you decided to post these :) I hope you feel better soon... take it easy this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for designer jeans at a huge discount! Hang in there! I'm having a rough start to the year, too. It could be way worse, but I feel my stress level is way higher than usual.

    ReplyDelete