Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Back in Tights

I tried my hardest to prolong bare legs and skirts and I made it through October. But, now with the crisp winter chill and snow on the ground it isn't an option, it's a necessity.


I actually find the combination of boots, skirt and tights to be very comfortable.


Also, my photos have come back indoors. If I don't remember or have time to take a picture in the morning,  the darkness pushes me inside.
 


Cool new thrifted leather wrap bracelet adds a hip vibe and anther touch of purple.


Skirt, Shirt, Necklace: J.Crew
Boots: Frye
Tights: Target
Bracelet: Lucky-thrifted

Linked up with Lindsay for WIWW

pleated poppy

3 comments:

  1. Plum tights, fabulous! I was doing the same thing but tight weather is here to stay for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your armparty!


    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from the PS BANANAS! fashion blog: http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit. I almost never wear tights or skirts but lately I've been digging them so I actually bought colored tights. Cannot wait to wear them. Now I may have to go find a plum pair.

    ReplyDelete