Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Forty-Five

 I finally got a chance to wear this black wool cape I thrifted this summer. The weather and the event were a perfect pairing. Sunday was my birthday and the fund raiser for my daughter's ballet school Nutcracker production. The Sugar Plum Fairy Tea Party is a little girl's dream and also a great reason to dress up in a party frock and have some fun!




 I also loved the opportunity to pull out this gray silk J.Crew dress.


And dress my girl up, too!


Dress: J.Crew (2008)
Cape: Ann Taylor-thrifted
Shoes: BCBG
Clutch:  Aldo-thrifted

Linked up with Lindsay at the Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.



pleated poppy

2 comments:

  1. The two of you were adorable! Hope you raised lots of money.

    http://theleatherskirt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete