Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Classic

This silk shirt was such a no brainer on a recent thrift trip, it is a vintage Liz Claiborne (isn't anything more than 30 years old considered vintage, I think it's probably from about the mid 1980s). It is very classic and to my eye it now looks current and chic.


I paired it with a tweedy skirt and kept the accessories to a simple pair of gold button earrings, a chunky gold bracelet and a long chain.


These Lela Rose shoes have not gotten much wear, they're high with a platform, which makes me pretty tall. I love them!


Shirt: Liz Claiborne-thrifted
Skirt: J.Crew
Shoes: Lela Rose for Payless
Earrings: thrifted
Bracelet: Walmart and Necklace: LOFT


pleated poppy

6 comments:

  1. that color looks amazing
    Xo Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, i love that skirt. i'll be around but not posting til next week. love that necklace on your header. thanks for your nice words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The necklace in my header was a thrifted find, are you surprised :)? It is really pretty and I should wear it more often!

      Delete
  3. that is a great blouse indeed! i have been keeping my eyes peeled for a light yellow button-down when i have been thrifting but haven't come across one as nice as that yet. it looks perfect with the delicate necklace and skirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comments and following my blog!

      Delete