Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Back on Campus

I bring you this post as my first of the "spring" semester and the first photo back on campus.



So, I give you a campus inspired look of a varsity sweater,


 boots and cords, to kick off the semester! 


Don't be fooled by the word spring or the bright blue sky. The fact that I am not wearing a coat is pure stupidity or my need to just get this photo to blog about. It has been in the single digits, like 2 or 3 degrees and then add the wind and snow and it feels like minus ten!




I loved the bright sky and we are enjoying some lovely seasonable, winter weather. In other words, Brrrrrrrrrrrrr!


Sweater: Campus book store
Cords: J.Crew
Boots: Frye


pleated poppy

2 comments:

  1. Burr is right. Did I tell you the one about our furnace being out and it is only 7° outside. It is 65 on the furnace thermostat and the furnace is finally repaired. I should take a pic of my outfit I have on to be warm right now at 11:30 am in Utah. LOL

    Your jacket is cute and comfy looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I love your "but it's actually freezing" line because that's how I feel too. us silly girls freezing just to take pictures of our clothes. what are we thinking?!

    ReplyDelete