Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Bubble


After wanting the original J.Crew bubble necklace since 2008, and then thinking I would pass due to the over exposure on the blogosphere, I took the plunge.


Here, it adds an dressy touch to a button up and colored jeans.


I thought maybe the extravagance of the necklace would make it awkward to wear but, I really liked the way it polished off this outfit.


Lots of blue and just a turn of the cuff gives a pop of pink, my favorite part of this shirt.

Shirt: Old Navy-thrifted
Jeans: dollhouse-thrifted
Belt: Gap-old
Necklace: via Amazon
Booties: Sam and Libby

Linked up with Lindsay for WIWW!

pleated poppy

6 comments:

  1. I love the bubble necklaces! I need to get one myself!

    Eve
    lovealwayseve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're wearing such similar outfits with our button downs and bubble necklaces! Thanks for linking up! Can you please just add the Look What I Got button to the post or my blog link? Thanks!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    JCrew Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to thank you for coming over to my blog and for your sweet and encouraging comment. You have no idea what your words meant! Thanks again! I hope you'll stop by again.

    Eve
    lovealwayseve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need this bubble necklace, I am so late finding it but already love it! I see it on every blog I visit lately but that just reminds me even more how much I love it!

    You look really nice, very well put together :)

    Janine xx
    BakeGlueandTrend

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a bubble necklace I purchased from an Etsy seller and I love it. I love all the blue tones in the outfit. Thanks for linking up! (just please add a link back to either me or Sharon...thanks!)
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite
    Massive Group Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your monochromatic blue! And the bubble necklace is the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete