Thursday, September 13, 2012

Dots on Dots

 I wore more polka dots, what a surprise!


 This outfit came about by accident; I was in a mad panic to pull something together out of my closet. It went something like this: one skirt, then off, another skirt on, now off again, different skirt, same shirt and bam! Now we have it a purple polka dotted shirt with a pencil skirt with purple and black dots. And, I liked the way it looks!


It was probably a bit much for those non-pattern mixing folks out there but, it worked perfectly for me!


I even added a dot themed bracelet!

Skirt: J.Crew
Shirt: Gap-thrifted
Shoes: Sofft
Bracelet: Inspiranza Designs
Watch/bracelet: gift

4 comments:

  1. You like... I LOVE...

    The blouse is gorgeous and the skirt is quite nice, too. Lovely ensemble, scramble or not.

    http://theleatherskirt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. never enough polka dots! have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always a fan of print on print!

    www.CincinnatiThrift.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a soft spot in my heart for polka dots, so I LOVE this outfit!

    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete