Monday, April 15, 2013

Vintage Pendleton

Pre-surgery, pre-chemo, pre-alopecia...


This blazer, a 1970's vintage Pendleton is one of my favorites, it is so easy to throw on and look good in. Classic and timeless.


Just wanted to also give a shout out to the wonderful staff at Upstate Regional Oncology Center, Dr. Harrison,  Resident and a friend and also sweet Jenna...there are so many more, too many to mention that always make me feel comfortable, cared for and "special", as silly as that may sound. But, it works and I appreciate it all so much!


Thank you from the bottom of my heart...and thanks to all of you for your continued support and prayers, it what keeps me moving forward with a smile upon my face.

4 comments:

  1. Love Pendleton jackets... saw this post today and thought of you.
    http://thatsaprettyhat.blogspot.com/2013/04/hats-for-hair-loss.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could kick myself for giving away some old Pendleton jackets a year ago. Ugh!
    Love your style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes it is tough to decide if you should keep an item or not...I really need to purge some things from my closet but then I think I just might want it in a year!

      Delete