Thursday, May 23, 2013

Wig-ed Out

I thought it might be fun to document here what I look like with my wig on. 


 I have to admit, I haven't used it in public!


I feel funny like someone will think "who's she trying to fool, that's not her real hair, hee hee". But, in some ways it is a little comforting to see myself with hair again!




Look, I've felt well enough this week to work in my gardens and the weeds are gone and the mulch looks fresh. Stay tuned for the peonies and iris blooms!

Jeans: Vigoss-thrifted
Jacket: Old Navy-thrifted
Shirt: thrifted
Shoes: Target

5 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling well enough to garden and really love those colored jeans and the entire outfit! I think I woudd feel the same way about the wig and would only weat it in public with a hat on... It looks cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exactly how I wore, put a hat over it, much better!!

      Delete
  2. You inspired me to thrift, now I am so hooked on it. I can not believe
    The wonderful things I'm finding. Thrifting feels like treasure hunting now. You look wonderful as always. You remain in my daily prayers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks as always for the support and prayers! I know, every thrift outing is fun filled adventure, you never know what you will find!

      Delete
  3. I actually think it looks wonderful! I would not think it was fake. Those jeans are adorable- what a great fit and color. You look awesome :)

    ReplyDelete