Thursday, June 6, 2013

Just your basic neutral: stripes and florals

Who would have known a few years ago that stripes worn with floral patterns would become so main stream?



What I did revive from the 90's grunge and is on trend now is the shirt tied around the waist...really not intentional.

Do the sunglasses hide the fact that I'm bald?

Pretty bracelets and watch are a nice touch I often over look.


Waiting for my seventh chemotherapy treatment today, my third with the second drug, taxol. If all goes well I will finish up at the end of June. Thanks to all of you for your continued prayers and support. It puts such a smile on my face reading your comments. You lift me up and make me want to keep on going with grace and style.

Shirt: J.Crew-thrifted
Skirt: Criss cross-thrifted
Denim shirt: Old Navy-thrifted
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelets: Target


2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't have thought to put the skirt with the shirt, but you make them look wonderful together. Love your bracelets!
    You are ever in my thoughts and prayers.
    You inspire me. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks,I liked the way the bracelets looked too, I always forget to include! As always thank you for reaching out to me:)

      Delete