Thursday, August 9, 2012

Not so Girly?

I love feminine and girly things like floral, lace, silk and crochet skirts but, I can't seem to wear them literally. 


I always pair them with something not so girly, like this denim shirt.


Lots of women out there can rock head to toe floral or lace or crochet...and all I can think about is how great a recently thrifted lace skirt (stay tuned) would look with a black leather motorcycle jacket (gotta find one).


Skirt: TJ Maxx
Shirt:  Old Navy-thrifted
Shoes: thrifted

4 comments:

  1. hii! lovin the idea of your blog and your outfits! i'm following you on gfc, please follow back? :) i think you'll like some of my outfits!

    www.dailydisguise.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! i am so glad to came across your blog. it is really nice and make me amazing. we can follow each other?
    Logo Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so great! the lace and denim is such a genius pairing :)

    Chioma
    C’s Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete