Monday, December 31, 2012

Good Bye 2012


Wow, this year went especially fast! Lots of great memories, hard work and time enjoyed with my girl. 


Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog over the year, I appreciate your support, friendship and comments. Looking forward to a great 2013!

Utility Jacket: Brooklyn Industries (gift from my sister-in-law) Jeans: Earnest Sewn-thrifted  Shoes: Target

Today, as well as most of the days in the last week, I have dressed very casually, mostly for the need to stay warm. This is just the outfit I wore all day and then added boots and a warm coat for a walk.

Coat: Michael Kors-thrifted
Boots: LL Bean
Hat: Hand made Gift from a friend (the dean of the university where I teach)


3 comments:

  1. I like your hat. I've been thinking of returning to making Christmas gifts.
    Wishing you a happy new year.

    P.S. you have a beautiful smile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the thought and love that goes into a handmade gift, it makes me think of that person every time I use/wear it! Thanks, my smile is easily my best asset...it goes with everything!

      Delete
  2. Hi,

    My name is Judy and I am a Marketing Coordinator, for a content marketing platform called Atomic Reach that connects bloggers and brands who are looking for high-quality content. I am reaching out to you for an opportunity to become part of a well-known brand community to feature your articles.

    I think you’re perfect fit for our community and your blog will definitely offer some really stylish tips to our brand’s female audience! It would be great if you could join our community to feature your blog entries.

    If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please send an email to judy[at]atomicreach[dot]com, with “Fashion” in the subject. Happy New Year and I look forward to your response.

    Kindest regards,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete