Thursday, December 20, 2012

Pizza Party!!

I wore this outfit out with my husband, daughter and two friends for a Sunday afternoon pizza party. A chambray, striped shirt, jeans, a military inspired blazer and link necklace: how can you go wrong!


I brought the camera along to highlight the joy that comes out of these three little girls, and my husband liked my outfit so he ended up taking photos of it; thanks babe!

 Silly girls!
  

 I threw this outfit together quickly and it worked. Sometimes you hit it just right and pull off something stylish.


Shirt: J.Crew-thrifted
Chambray: F 21-thrifted
Blazer: Lucky Brand-thrifted
Jeans: Joe's (honey fit)
Necklace: J.Crew Factory
Watch: Walmart

Linking up with Penniless Socialite and The Tiny Heart for Look what I got:

And All Things Alisa
button

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE this look. I've been trying to layer over my chambray shirts for so long and it's still not working out. I love how casual but put together this is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I too love the layered chambray look! This particular shirt is F21 and really thin, I thrifted it for 50 cents and didn't really need another chambray but knew that the thin material would be better for layering.

      Delete
  2. Your butt looks cute in those jeans! (Can I say that?) And I love your necklace. That photo of the girls is cute :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that's why my husband wanted to do a butt view shot...I don't mind you saying and that's a good way to make a 45 year old lady's day!

      Delete
  3. I love all the layering in this look! The photo of the girls made me laugh :) Thanks so much for linking up!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Dec. Group Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete