Saturday, January 12, 2013

Going Green

I've been focusing more on the color green. I love how fresh and happy the color looks whether it is described as emerald or kelly.  So, I was pleasantly surprise when Pantone declared emerald green the color of 2013.




This outfit has a mix of both. The statement necklace I would describe more as emerald green and the sweater is definitely a kelly green.



































Sweater: Target
Necklace: via TJ Maxx
Shirt: Lauren Ralph Lauren-thrifted
Jeans: Paige premium-local boutique

Linked up with Long Distance Loving for:

4 comments:

  1. that necklace is really stunning! i love it paired with the green blazer even though they're all slightly different shades. i'd like to incorporate more of this color into my wardrobe this year, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love this necklace, too. I saw it one day and then couldn't get it out of my head and went back a week later and it was still there so I knew i had to make it mine. You'll be seeing a lot of it here!

      Delete
  2. Awesome Jacket, It looks amazing on you Xo Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love emerald green! That jacket looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete