Friday, May 25, 2012

Orange ya Glad?



I'm undecided if I should call this skirt color: orange, coral, or the Pantone color of spring 2012, tangerine tango.


I think I'll just keep it simple and stick with orange when I describe this fun bright color I paired with a black gingham button up, bib necklace and classic black pointed toe pumps. I might look like I'm ready to go out and tango but, the truth is this was just the outfit I wore for my daughter's ballet rehearsal. It was also an opportunity to carry my recently thrifted black Aldo envelop clutch. I spotted this little purse and thought it was cute with the faux black suede and gold piping detail and picked it up for $1.99. I was very surprised when I found it still for sale online at a retail price of $50!


Orange ya glad?


Shirt-thrifted (Liz Claiborne)
Pencil Skirt, Necklace, Belt-Target
Clutch-thrifted (Aldo
Shoes-Tommy Hilfiger (old)


5 comments:

  1. Oh yes! Love the orange, especially with the gingham print. FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The orange skirt is terrific and that skinny belt adds just the right tough. I'm so loving that color right now. I recently wore a dress of a similar color a whole weekend and dedicated a post to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by, I checked out your blog and see we have similar thrifty ways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorg color! That skirt looks fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete