Friday, October 18, 2013

All things pink

This past weekend was an all breast cancer awareness weekend for me, so I spent the days in pink T shirts and athletic wear. Saturday, my daughters' youth soccer program held a "Pink-out" for breast cancer and on Sunday I ran a 5 K to support a fund for breast cancer research.

Some highlights:


"Team Christine"

Click here for the run I sponsored and watch on You-tube a video clip from a story posted on the CMB Breast Cancer Research fund main website.


Photo
"Christine and Kelly"

"Grace and Lexi"

Soccer "Pink Out"

You can watch a story about the day with highlights from the Soccer "Pink Out"

4 comments:

  1. What a great event! The girls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was fun and the kids took it so seriously...they really want to help even if it is in a small way.

      Delete
  2. Christine,
    Thank you for sharing the links. I'm glad to know you live in a wonderful supportive community. You are always in my prayers. Grace is adorable and you always look so pretty.
    A virtual hug,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks as always for the prayers and support! You can see how Grace is my reason for fighting so hard...I know I said it in the video clip but, I feel so blessed to live among such supportive and caring people. And I also feel blessed to be able to "meet" people like yourself that I might not have due to geographic reasons. Thanks again for your love and support.

      Delete