Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Gingham and Anchors



I love navy blue, this was a fun outfit for fall that would probably work well for spring.


My hair is really growing in and in certain light it is a full head of hair!! These pictures are a few weeks old so the changes now are really amazing!


Touches of gold help to tie everything together.

Thanks to everyone for your continued support and prayers, my radiation is done and I a recovering and regaining strength every day.


Shirt: J.Crew-thrifted
Sweater: F21-thrifted
Pants: J.Crew
Belt: J.Crew
Shoes: Target

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love how you paired the gingham shirt underneath the graphic sweater. I will have to save this so I can attempt to recreate it! Oh, and I need to search for a gingham shirt... such a staple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gingham and the belt together. You look amazing. Glad you feel well enough to return to work.

    ReplyDelete