Thursday, November 14, 2013

Look, I have hair!

These are the most recent pictures I have, I took them yesterday. I was stunned to see my image with all that hair!! You might even think this was an intentional hair style. It's a little bit curly but it is too short to see. I am also amazed that my eyebrows are visible with out any extra makeup. You'd be amazed at what eyebrows do for your face; you don't realize until you lose them!



You can see from the following pictures that snow has arrived and the days are shorter, it is difficult to get photos after work.


I've pulled out the boots, hat and gloves.


Jacket: J.Crew
Pants: LOFT
Purse: Coach-Clothes Mentor
Hat: J.Crew-thrifted
Scarf: thrifted
Boots: Frye via Zappos
Gloves: Aris-thrifted

Many thanks to my readers for your continued love and support through prayers and well wishes. I had my post radiation CT and bone scans and the metastatic cancer is still present but, it has NOT spread. My doctors define it as "stable metastatic lesions". I take my blessings as they come and live one day at a time. I continue to receive monthly infusions and will indefinitely to keep the bone metastasis stable.

4 comments:

  1. Looking Fabulous!!! You are beautiful with or without hair! You remain in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (My previous comment had so many errors that I didn't catch before posting, I deleted it).
    My first thought when I read your post was , wow Christine looks so pretty and healthy. And that I love/want your scarf.
    I am praying for you to have total remission of your cancer.
    Your hair style intentional or not is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know we don't know each other but cancer too is in my blood and have lost many loved ones because of it. I am so glad you are doing awesome! Please continue to get better! Either way, no matter what happens, I think what's most important is that we all live this live the best way we can, right? Sending love and light your way <3

    http://thegypsysoul.ph/

    ReplyDelete