Friday, June 15, 2012

Dressed up Shorts

I deviated from my usual styling of shorts and went for a dressy version.


 I really like liked the way this outfit came together with the patterned shorts,



Silk blouse,


heels,


and an extra touch of color and pattern in the belt.

  

To me, an overall success in shorts dressing!


Shorts: Target
Shirt: J.Crew
Shoes: Target
Belt: J.Crew
Watch and bracelet: Thrifted


Check out these links today: Friday's Fancies and Two thirty five design Casual Friday's.


9 comments:

  1. Love it! Perfect dressy outfit for summer. Those shorts are fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute outfit!
    Stopping by from two thirty-five!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those shorts! I've been eyeing them at Target and now after seeing your inspiration I just may have to scoop them up :) Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I am stopping by from the Link up with Long Distance Loving! I am a thrifty girl at heart too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute outfit! I love those shorts and have been seeing them everywhere. I love how you paired them with the pink polka dot belt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute shorts! It's still to cold most days for shorts here. Ugugghh! :) Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look beautiful, I love this outfit...so darling! I would love if you could stop by and enter my pearl earring giveaway on the blog! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    twirlingclare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete