Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Chop, chop

Well, I didn't really want to but I made the decision to cut my hair and I'm glad I did. The idea of long chunks of hair falling out and washing down the drain did not sit well with me and I thought I should do something beneficial with what I have.

So, I cut 11.5 inches off of my hair to donate to Locks of Love.

My girl Lindsay at Caza Del Sol cut and colored my left over locks into a real sassy, awesome cut. I love it!

I should be sporting this look for the next few weeks before it all falls out.






8 comments:

  1. LOVE your new cut, you look cute with short hair!!!!!
    Adorable!
    So thoughtful of you to make the cut to donate your hair.
    Healing thoughts and prayers for you daily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful, as always. Your new cut looks awesome on you. I think of you often and pray for a speedy recovery and healing for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your haircut is amazing :) My thoughts and prayers are with you, Christine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your haircut and what a wonderful thing to donate it and cut it now! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so fabulous and beautiful Christine! Praying!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it. Memories of you fun with you! Love sanj

    ReplyDelete
  7. Popping in to let you know I'm thinking of you. Good thoughts and healing prayers being sent.

    ReplyDelete