Monday, March 11, 2013

Denim on Denim

Cropped pants are as hot as ever for spring and thrifting a pair of cropped boyfriend jeans last week gave me a reason to put some on!

The weather also warmed up to forty so I didn't feel so foolish wearing these outside!
The suede wedges anchored this look to still feel seasonally appropriate.


Yes, there is still plenty of snow on the ground but, I have to say, it was fun to break out of the boot habit!

Shirt: J.Crew
Jeans: American Eagle-thrifted
Shoes: Payless
Watch: Micheal Kors
Necklace: Target



(As always thanks for your continued readership and support through this difficult time. Connecting and writing here helps to keep my mind off the serious stuff!)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you have a LOT of fabulous statement necklaces.
    Like the denim on denim. Fun!
    How tall are you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love necklaces and I am always scouring the counters at thrift stores for that special "one". I am 5'6" with bare feet, so my driver's licence says 5'7" but, I always wear higher shoes so I may appear taller.

      Delete