Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Puff

I am loving my down puffy vests this winter, they look cool whether it is subzero or just in the 40's. I have quite a collection of them: light blue, black, red, white, and I have to restrain myself from buying anymore.


Here, I highlight my most recent, this green Lilly Pulitzer goose down vest: 


Pop the vest over anything, it works!


 A hat and some Hunter's


Good to go!

But, if you could believe it, I'm loving them even more post mastectomy!  What a great way to give your self a little extra fluff! With one of these on, no one can tell that I only have one boob! And for the two weeks plus I had drains and tubes coming out of me, it was a great way to hide even more.

Vest: Lilly Pulitzer-thrifted
Chambray: J.Crew
Jeans: American Eagle-thrifted
Boots: Hunter-Zappos
Hat: Handknit

2 comments:

  1. I love love love the lilly vest! I've been eyeing the same one myself hoping to catch it on a end of the season sale. I wear vests a lot but in the Deep South I'm not so sure about down ones. I want some hunter boots too! Great everyday outfit.
    Hope you are feeling good.
    Healing prayers going out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so very jealous about that vest! What an amazing find! Sometimes I wish I could just hop on over and go thrift shopping with you! hehe!

    ReplyDelete