Friday, March 8, 2013

Today at Oncology

Pictures today from my visit to the oncologist:


I love this silk taffeta skirt; it is J.Crew and is called the sketch book roses skirt. Since it is still winter where I live, with fresh snow this morning, tights and boots were necessary. I polished the outfit up with this green statement necklace and felt great.



It didn't hurt that all the great ladies at the ROC were complementing my outfit, too! They made this one boobed, stage IV breast cancer fighting girl, feel awesome. Thanks to all of you for your continued support and prayers!

Skirt: J.Crew-thrifted
Sweater: Mossimo-Target
Boots: Mossimo-Target
Necklace: Leslie Danzis via TJ Maxx

9 comments:

  1. Christine you look FABULOUS!!!! Love love love everything you are wearing. Wonderful statement necklace and skirt and sweater and boots. You are ever so pretty.
    Good healing thoughts and prayers to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy, thank you so much for your continued prayers and support. One of the ways that I keep my attitude and spirit bright is by wearing outfits that make me feel great!I am humbled and deeply touched by your concern and words of encouragement.

      Delete
  2. Christine, I hope you don't mind me being frank - one boob or not, you look absolutely GORGEOUS!

    I adore your entire outfit and think your necklace is the perfect accessory. I hope you are continuing to heal well. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. I don't mind at all, thank you for the support and words of encouragement!

      Delete
  3. Looking beautiful! I am inspired to try green with a black and white print....Continued thoughts and prayers sent your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I got to tell you, the girl who does my hair...just fabulous! I will see you tomorrow, be prepared, I have BIG plans, sharpen those scissors, chemo starts Friday.

      Delete
  5. I never commented on your blog Christine, but have been following it for a long time and have always loved your outfits. Love this one too. Its a very nice idea to try the green with balck and white print. and loved the statement necklace too!
    I'm sure you do get lot of suggestions after your diagnosis,but I'd also suggest you to check out: http://www.drrathresearch.org/cancer.html too.
    Sending love and prayers your way for strength to you and your lovely family!

    ReplyDelete