Friday, March 29, 2013

Rock in' the ROC

Today is my second cycle of chemotherapy at the Regional Oncology Center (ROC). My husband took these photos while I was waiting to see my oncologist.


Thanks to all of you for your prayers and continued support as I battle this disease. You all put a smile on my face with your love and words of encouragement.


I've been fighting nausea and fatigue as well as a cough and cold since my first infusion two weeks ago. I hope that explains my absence...I actually feel good today so I think it is important to highlight these moments!






6 comments:

  1. You look lovely, and I really like the energy of your red jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're amazing! You don't look like you're feeling sick at all :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trying to keep all the positive energy I can, thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. You look awesome! Good thoughts and prayers for you.
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your continued support, prayers and love!

      Delete