Friday, March 29, 2013

Rock in' the ROC

Today is my second cycle of chemotherapy at the Regional Oncology Center (ROC). My husband took these photos while I was waiting to see my oncologist.


Thanks to all of you for your prayers and continued support as I battle this disease. You all put a smile on my face with your love and words of encouragement.


I've been fighting nausea and fatigue as well as a cough and cold since my first infusion two weeks ago. I hope that explains my absence...I actually feel good today so I think it is important to highlight these moments!






6 comments:

  1. You look lovely, and I really like the energy of your red jeans!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Positive energy, prayers and love keep me going!!

      Delete
  2. You're amazing! You don't look like you're feeling sick at all :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trying to keep all the positive energy I can, thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. You look awesome! Good thoughts and prayers for you.
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your continued support, prayers and love!

      Delete