Monday, March 4, 2013

A little respite

A beautiful day made more beautiful by having a skating rink right in my front yard. 


I love to ice skate, I've been doing it on any tiny patch or pond or creek of ice I could find for the last 35 years.

I thank everyone for their continued support and prayers as I fight this battle against breast cancer. I am going to use up some pre surgery photos before I start posting new post mastectomy ones. I'm feeling stronger and I am looking forward to having my drains removed so I can dress normally!

Coat: Michael Kors-thrifted
Hat: Knit by a friend
Boots: L.L.Bean
Leggings: Under Armour

5 comments:

  1. I've been praying for you daily, even on the beach on Grand Cayman Island this past week. Glad to see that you are taking time for yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I would love to see snow and go ice skating! It's something I miss living in the Deep South. You always look fabulous! You remain in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Living in a sub-tropical climate, I *dream* of being able to ice-skate like you can! Lots of positive thoughts being sent to you to keep on healing and feeling better every day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping each day is better than the day before... That you feel more and more like your old self. Thinking of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christine,
    Marcia told me about your blog and I love it. I love seeing pictures of you and reading about your passion for fashion. I am praying for you and thinking of you everyday.
    Love,
    Your cousin, Sanj

    ReplyDelete